Bankers Summit | An educational conference for Compliance, Finance, Lending and Risk Management Professionals
2023 Bankers Summit
An educational conference for Compliance, Finance, Lending and Risk Management Professionals
Las Vegas, NV
Please join us for the 2023 Bankers Summit: An educational conference for Compliance, Finance, Lending and Risk Management Professionals.
New for 2023, we will be combining our popular Regulatory Compliance & Risk Management Conference along with our well-received Lenders & Chief Credit Officers Conference as well as our CFO Conference to form the 2023 Bankers Summit. Now each area of focus will have their own dedicated track throughout the entire conference, including a dedicated track focusing on the area for CFOs.
The 2023 Bankers Summit: An educational conference for Compliance, Finance, Lending and Risk Management Professionals will have four dedicated educational tracks throughout the entire conference:
– Regulatory Compliance Track
– Risk Management Track
– Lenders & Chief Credit Officers Track
– CFO Track
Agenda details coming soon…
Speakers information coming soon…
Session descriptions coming soon…
The 2023 Bankers Summit featuring Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, Lenders & Chief Credit Officers, & CFOs Conference will be offering CPE & CRCM credits. Once the agenda is confirmed, we will provide the amount of credits here.
At the 2022 conference, the following credits were offered:
- 12 CPE Credits
- 12.5 CRCM Credits
- 7.5 CERP Credits
- 6.25 CAFP Credits
- 3.75 CTFA Credits
- 1.25 CFMP Credits
The California Bankers Association is registered with NASBA as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
– BSA officers
– Compliance officers
– Operations officers
– Risk/Fraud officers
– Lending Officers
– Credit Officers
– Banking Officers
– VP of Finance
– Finance Managers
|Pricing For Bankers Summit||Price|
|CBA Bank Member||$995|
Register today. To register for the conference, please click on the “Register Online” button down below.
If you have any registration questions, please email Gina Titus at email@example.com.
Registration fees less a $75 processing fee per registrant will be refunded if cancellation is received by Tuesday, August 29, 2023. No refund if cancellations are received after Tuesday, August 29, 2023. Substitutions welcome.
If you are interested or would like more information, please contact:
VP, Conferences and Strategic Partners
(916) 438-4416 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A few reasons your organization should sponsor and/or exhibit:
- Maximize your company’s brand awareness and increase your market position
- Gain direct access to CBA member banks and institutions in an exclusive environment
- Raise your profile above your competitors
- Learn about the issues confronting today’s financial service leaders and gain valuable insight into potential solutions
- Match your exposure needs, regardless of your budget
- Shape or reinforce a positive perception of your company with bank executives
- Support the California Bankers Association, the largest non-profit banking organization serving the California financial services industry