Women in Banking Forum
Please join us for the 2024 Women in Banking Forum, taking place September 30 – October 1, 2024 in Las Vegas, NV at Caesars Palace.
Interested in speaking at the 2024 Women in Banking Forum?
Submit your speaker submission HERE.
3570 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109-8933
Hotel accommodations can be made by calling Caesars Palace at 1-866-227-5938. Please mention the California Bankers Association (CBA) to receive the special group rate. The group rate is starting at $239/night, single or double occupancy, plus taxes and fees. Rooms are limited, please make your reservations as soon as possible. The hotel room block cut-off date is Friday, August 30, 2024. If the room block reaches capacity, the hotel may accept reservations on a space-available basis at the prevailing rates.
Resort Fee: A daily resort fee of $35.00 per room, per night plus the current occupancy room tax will be charged in addition to the room rates set forth above. This fee includes:
- Unlimited local phone calls (no long distance or international calls)
- Two (2) guest admissions per day to the Fitness Center (Does not include the use of the spa)
- In-Room internet access to include two (2) devices per room per day (Property-wide roaming may be available for an additional fee.)
Agenda details coming soon…
Session descriptions coming soon…
Pricing details coming soon…
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact Jennifer Fair, Vice President of Conferences and Strategic Partners at email@example.com or (916) 438-4416.
- Maximize your company’s brand awareness and increase your market position
- Gain direct access to member banks and institutions in an exclusive environment
- Raise your profile above your competitors
- Learn about the issues confronting today’s financial service leaders and gain valuable insight into potential solutions
- Match your exposure needs, regardless of your budget
- Shape or reinforce a positive perception of your company with bank executives
- Support the California Bankers Association, the largest non-profit banking organization serving the California financial services industry