Writing Teller Training and Procedures
Your financial institution’s most precious asset is its frontline.
This webinar will take a look at procedures for the teller. What needs to go into the procedures? What needs to stay out? Who should write the procedures and what is the purpose? In today’s environment is important to get every branch on the same page and set expectations on handling cash, checks, security and all the issues that teller’s face. Join us for an overview on writing teller training and procedures. They go hand in hand with success at the frontline.
- What categories of procedures and training should you concentrate on when you begin
- Simple procedures and rules that help new tellers
- Breaking down the content so you can begin your own manual or online learning program
- Checks, security, financial institution procedures, dress code, professional skills and more
- Painting the future for the teller so that he or she will stay
- Rules are to help and not terrify our tellers
- Using experienced tellers to help mentor the new ones
- What You Will Receive:
- You will receive a template of over 400+ Pages that you can use to begin your training and written procedures.
Training, Human Resources, Head Tellers, Supervisors, Branch Administration and Tellers who will be involved in writing and setting company procedures.
Deborah Crawford is the President of gettechnical inc. She specializes in compliance and regulations for the deposit side of financial institutions. Her 20+ year career in banking and training began at Hibernia National Bank. She has been a seminar leader for many state associations and credit union groups across the nation. She has Bachelors and Masters degrees from Louisiana State University.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 hrs.
Either Live or 6-Month On-Demand Webinar: $255
Both Live and 6-Month On-Demand Webinar: $355
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.