Writing New Accounts Procedures with New CDD
During this webinar, we will take the core document from deposit accounts documentation and set up a working document so that you can tailor your procedures into the framework we will provide.
You will receive a “core document” in a word document that you can drop your individualized documents into and achieve one of the big goals at many financial institutions have “standards” on opening all types of new accounts.
What You Will Learn
- Review federal laws do we have to cover in the opening of accounts
- Learn the different ownership types that we should set up sample signature cards and screen shots for
- You will receive checklists for documents for every type of account
- How to set up a manual like this if we are in more than one state
- What questions should we ask and research for state law purposes?
- You will receive a template to start the hard work and lots of guidance to help you in the process
- New CDD Rules
Training, compliance, branch operations, customer service representatives and branch personnel who would be involved in developing a New Accounts Procedure Manual.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 27 years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $345
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.