Writing a New Accounts Procedures Manual
During this webinar, we will take the core document from deposit accounts documentation and set up a working document so that you can tailor your procedures into the framework we will provide. You will receive a “core document” in a word document that you can drop your individualized documents into and achieve one of the big goals at many financial institutions have “standards” on opening all types of new accounts.
- Review federal laws do we have to cover in the opening of accounts
- Learn the different ownership types that we should set up sample signature cards and screen shots for
- You will receive checklists for documents for every type of account
- How to set up a manual like this if we are in more than one state
- What questions should we ask and research for state law purposes?
- You will receive a template to start the hard work and lots of guidance to help you in the process
- New Proposed CDD Rules
Training, compliance, branch operations, customer service representatives and branch personnel who would be involved in developing a New Accounts Procedure Manual.
Deborah Crawford is the President of gettechnical inc. She specializes in compliance and regulations for the deposit side of financial institutions. Her 20+ year career in banking and training began at Hibernia National Bank. She has been a seminar leader for many state associations and credit union groups across the nation. She has Bachelors and Masters degrees from Louisiana State University.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
Live Webinar which includes 7 Day On-Demand - $265
Six Month On-Demand – $295
Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
Premier (Includes all options) – $395
Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.