Writing High-Impact Executive Summaries
Discover the keys to guiding your managers, teammates, clients, and vendors through complex content clearly, succinctly, and powerfully.
Learn how to create and critique memorable, results-driven executive summaries.
What You Will Learn
- Approach writing with a clear and useful strategy
- Fuse the purpose of the summary with issues that matter to your audience
- Sort ideas to clarify key points
- Craft paragraphs that reinforce the intent of the executive summary
- Edit language to move the reader to action
We’ll allow time to answer your questions about executive summary issues you encounter regularly.
Managerial, administrative, or technical banking professionals who write summaries of lengthy reports, proposals, and white papers for managers and decision makers at the highest level of their organizations.
Philip Vassallo has designed, delivered, and supervised communication training programs for a wide range of executive, managerial, administrative and technical professionals in major multinational organizations for more than 30 years. He is the author of the books How to Write Fast Under Pressure, The Art of E-Mail Writing, andThe Art of On-the-Job Writing. He also writes the popular blog Words on the Line, which offers practical tips for developing writers. Dr. Vassallo holds a B.A. in English, an M.S. in education, and a doctorate in educational theory.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 7 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.