Writing Business Account Procedures – New CDD Rules
Implementing new Customer Due Diligence rules will impact your new business accounts procedures.
This webinar will give you step-by-step written procedures guidelines and workbook for these new rules. The opening of multi-tiered business accounts and the determination of beneficial ownership and exemptions will be an important part of the new account business account process.
Learn from A to Z the best practices for opening business accounts, documenting the authority and changing signers in the new regulatory environment.
- What authority is need to open every type of business account
- Why we do what we do in establishing ownership and liability
- What the resolution does and does not do on business accounts
- Impact of CIP and CDD from the Bank Secrecy Act on opening accounts
- Detecting beneficial owners
- Implementing new procedures for customer due diligence and beneficial owners
- Changing signatories
- Multi-tiered LLCs
- Partnerships with businesses as partners
- Corporations dba other entities
- Trusts as owners of businesses
Branch Operations, Deposit Operations, Training, Compliance, New Accounts Representatives and all Branch Personnel
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 27 years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- CD-ROM (Includes 6 Month On-Demand) – $345
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.