Wowing a New Hire: Onboarding Tips to Make a Great First Impression
Does your employee onboarding program set the tone for success?
This information-packed webinar will help you get new employee buy-in and engagement from the start.
Designed for banks that are serious about taking onboarding up a notch, this dynamic two hour webinar will help raise the bar when it comes to getting new employee buy-in and engagement from the start. How do you check all the required boxes while still maintaining the interest of your new hire? Wow them with a genuine interest and care in their success with your organization.
Aimed at management and hiring staff, including call center managers, teller supervisors, HR, executive managers and branch managers, this program will allow participants to excel at new employee onboarding.
- Success before the first day
- The four C’s of onboarding: compliance, clarification, culture and connection
- Scheduling new employees for success
- Creating an engaged employee from the start
- Training a new hire
- Coaching and ongoing support
What You Will Learn
- How your onboarding sets the tone for success
- Using the first two weeks of employment as a launching board
- Best tips and practices to wow the new hire
- What is employee engagement?
All call center managers, teller supervisors, HR, executive managers and branch managers will benefit from this information packed webinar.
Zack Merrill, InterAction Training Systems (ITS), is a Senior Training Consultant and Certified Bank Training Professional (CBTP). Before joining ITS, Zack was a branch manager and was responsible for developing and delivering training. His first-hand experience with leading, coaching and training translate in a real-world, results-oriented approach in his speaking engagements, webinars and workshops.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $590.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.