Will Your Front Line Cost You Millions?
Over the years financial institutions have lost millions of dollars to simple errors that tellers make that can easily be avoided.
Do your tellers know the simple rules? What should you do when checks and accounts don’t match? How do you handle deceased customer’s checks?
This program will explain complex legal issues with straightforward and easy to understand rules of thumb.
- Checks, endorsements and accounts
- Deceased customer checks
- Checks payable to entities and to the financial institution
- Who’s liable for what?
- Signatures on accounts
- Names not matching account records
- Filling out deposit slips
- Fiduciary signatures
This webinar will benefit tellers, new account representatives, business bankers, personal bankers, branch managers, training and all front line personnel.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 27 years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.