What Do You Mean My Claim Isn’t Covered?
Banks today face many unique exposures. This webinar will address several key policies that banks must have to protect not just their physical assets but the monetary and reputational assets of the bank.
This phrase is NOT what you want to hear after your bank has experienced an insurance loss! But unfortunately, sometimes claims are not covered. Or, through no fault of your own, some banking exposure was overlooked or under insured. Banks today face many unique exposures that need to be, and can be, addressed with the property insurance policy. This webinar will address several key policies that banks today must have to protect not just their physical assets, but the monetary and reputational assets of the bank.
- Financial Institution Bond
- What coverages are provided?
- What limits should a bank have?
- What part of the policy can I look to for Corporate Account Takeovers?
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Just what is D&O supposed to cover?
- How much coverage should my bank buy?
- What are Side A coverages?
- Can I still get coverage for Civil Money Penalties?
- Are the policies the same?
- Cyber Liability
- Why do we need this coverage?
- Doesn’t my Blanket Bond cover this?
- How much does it cost?
- Commercial Package Insurance
- Do I really need to insure my building for replacement cost when they’re so old?
- I’ve heard that all the policies are the same. Is that true?
- Does my Umbrella protect my Directors and Officers?
- We have armed guards. Is that a problem?
- My wife drives my bank-owned car. Is that an issue?
- We have lots of expensive art. Is it covered?
CEOs, CFOs, directors, senior officers, cashiers, auditors, insurance agents and risk managers.
Brien O’Connor, Vice President, Texas Bankers Insurance Agency. Beginning his career over 30 years ago, Brien is one of the few agents in the country who specializes in Financial Institutions. Since 1989, Brien has worked for the TBA, acting as an insurance agent for banks throughout the state. Today, Texas Bankers Insurance Agency insures well over 250 banks throughout the U.S. ranging in asset size from $4M to $20B. A real student of the insurance industry, Brien earned his Certified Insurance Counselor designation in 1985. Brien has taught thousands of bankers and regulators insurance-related topics to help them better understand their risk exposures.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Institute of Certified Bankers: Estimated credits: 2 hours CLBB/CRCM (self-reporting).
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.