Vital Issues on Personal Accounts: 25 Customer Questions and the Answers
Account holders ask the most interesting questions about ownership of deposit accounts.
Some of these questions include: Who will get the money when I die; Can I add my niece to the account for two weeks; and Can I add POD during the term on a CD?
We’ll address 25 different questions your account holders might ask on their personal accounts and give the correct answers.
If you have questions you want covered during this program, submit them to email@example.com one week before the program.
- Rights at death on personal accounts
- Adding and deleting signers
- Adding and deleting owners
- Labels and special earmarking on accounts—good or bad?
- Can you make ownership changes during the term of a CD?
- What exactly can a POA do and not do?
- Rights of joint owners
- Rights of authorized signers and agents
- POD designations and affidavits
- And many more questions and answers
New accounts representatives, call service representatives, branch managers, assistant branch managers, branch administration, deposit operations, BSA CIP personnel, training, and anyone who works with or manages the new account function.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 27 years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.