Using LinkedIn Strategically
Used effectively, LinkedIn is a powerful tool for prospecting, connecting and collaboration.
This practical webinar walks participants through an easy to execute roadmap of how to seamlessly interweave LinkedIn into their daily sales lives.
Launched in 2003, LinkedIn is the world’s most powerful connecting tool. With more than 300 million members, LinkedIn provides opportunities to create and maximize personal branding, develop and nurture a dynamic and collegial network, allows users to gather insights into key elements of our fast-paced world, and to share relevant content with the marketplace quickly and professionally.
Unfortunately, many bankers still view LinkedIn as a resume posting, job hunting tool. Others lump LinkedIn in with Facebook, Pinterest and other Social Media tools. Those ideas could not be farther from the truth. LinkedIn creates dynamic social collaboration, and this practical webinar walks participants through an easy to execute roadmap of how to seamlessly interweave LinkedIn into their daily sales lives.
- Five Linkedin Myths and how to get over them
- Profile creation and optimization through unique structure and regular updating
- Building a strong and viable network by targeting the right Connections
- Using Recommendations and Endorsements effectively – asking for and providing them
- Groups to join, how to share insights and how to leverage group members as new connections
- Prospecting through introduction requests, InMail and Tagging
- Preparing for calls using LinkedIn as part of the process
- Utilizing the Pulse to find articles and value focused content to share
- Employing tools such as Newsle and Gagein to maintain contact, recognize birthdays and other key dates and promotions/job changes
- Nuances of LinkedIn such as the Premium Account and how to use it as your personal CRM and Share of Heart
- LinkedIn etiquette – do’s and don’ts, avoid spamming and keeping a professional persona
- Time management skills through a sample implementation and personal action plan
Bankers that have bank to business responsibilities including new customer acquisition, community networking, referral source development and client management. This includes senior executives, commercial and business bankers, wealth management and mortgage professionals and branch managers.
Jack Hubbard – widely known as the “Professor of Prospecting,” Jack has shared his passion for what it takes to build trust-based sales initiatives for four decades to more than 66,000 bankers nationwide. Hubbard is one of America’s most sought after facilitators. His expertise and out-of-the-box thinking put him in great demand when the subject matter is sales and sales management in business and commercial banking. St. Meyer & Hubbard’s Business Banking Network group on LinkedIn is one of the most practical and fastest growing in the industry.
Estimated CPE credits: 2 hours (self-reporting).
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.