Unraveling the Similarities and Differences Between the Green Book & ACH Payments
Learn the differences between the Green Book and the ACH Rules, with a focus on enrollment, payment processing, reclamations and limiting your liability.
The Bureau of Fiscal Services (formally Financial Management Services) manages the payments from the majority of the Federal Government Agencies. The Green Book is a comprehensive guide for financial institutions that receive ACH payments from and send payments to the federal government.
In this session we will discuss the differences between the Green Book and the ACH Rules. The reclamation process can be confusing and can have a financial impact on your bank. Join us to learn about your liability and how to limit it.
Attend this class and learn:
- The different enrollment methods for government payments
- Where to look for contacts within the different government agencies
- How to handle notifications of change
- How to limit your liability on Federal Government Reclamations
Compliance, audit, operations and new accounts staff.
Mary Kate Cole, AAP, CAE, principal of MK Cole Consulting, has nearly two decades of bank operations experience. Kate is an experienced ACH Auditor as well as speaker on payments related topics. She was VP of the Upper Midwest ACH Association for over 15 years. At that time, she was responsible for member education, ACH Audits and problem solving as well as ACH Development projects. Kate has been active in several National ACH Association Rules Work Groups over her career. She is a popular speaker at both local and national conferences on electronic payments related topics.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- CD-ROM (Includes 6 Month On-Demand) – $345
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.