UDAAP: Is Your Frontline Ready?
A webinar for all customer contact personnel
In today’s post-CFPB world, the pressure is on when you receive a complaint that could be perceived as unfair, deceptive and/or abusive. This webinar teaches the what, when, how and why of UDAAP compliance when handling customer complaints.
The pressure is on for contact personnel to identify and follow-through when a customer voices a complaint that could be construed or perceived as unfair, deceptive and/or abusive. This webinar speaks the language of the frontline and teaches them the what, when, how and why of UDAAP compliance when handling customer complaints.
Your branch personnel and call center must stay alert and on the watch for responding, recording and monitoring when a complaint is more than an inquiry or a simple remark. What is your solution? This program, designed and led by two of the country’s most popular speakers, provides the how-to on preparing your frontline to be on-point and well-advised regarding this hot topic.
This webinar provides answers, suggestions and solutions, along with steps to take as the speakers walk your frontline through key definitions. The program will create a channel of understanding in the way that true complaints should be resolved and reported inside your organization. If handled appropriately and with compassion, true complaints can help your compliance area identify problems and resolve them before the examiners arrive and avoid a filing at the CFPB.
- How to avoid behavior that could be construed as discrimination or poor customer service
- What to look and listen for, including how to differentiate between a complaint, a simple customer remark and an inquiry
- How to identify when a complaint is unfair, deceptive and abusive
- If I am on the frontline, how should I respond when I am in the midst of a complaint?
- If I resolve the complaint, do I still tell my manager and fill out a complaint form?
- What will happen to me if I am the only person filing complaints in my department?
- If I am not sure if it is a complaint what should I do? To file or not to file, when do we know?
- Are there any key words I can look for to know whether it is a complaint or an inquiry?
All frontline personnel, managers and trainers, including tellers, new accounts, lenders, call centers, CSRs and their managers.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc, a firm, specializing in the education of financial institution employees and officers across the nation in the area of deposit account laws, new account documentation, insurance, complex compliance regulations, and IRAs.
Honey Shelton has over 25 years experience as a training and quality improvement consultant for bankers. Over a half million bankers have participated in her programs. Her depth of knowledge, enthusiasm, and compelling personality has left a lasting mark on InterAction Training, the firm she founded in 1983.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hrs. CRCM
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.