Trump Administration – New Employment Compliance Priorities for 2017
During the past three years, community banks have received new federal directives involving overtime compensation, diversity, pay equity, federal reporting, and more.
With the election of Donald Trump and Republican majorities in Congress, a dramatic change in employment compliance obligations may occur. The Trump transition team has signaled changes for 2017, including measures that may be taken by federal agencies and Congress to eliminate some regulatory requirements.
This webinar will address employment compliance priorities for community banks for 2017. Learn about recently enacted obligations that may be removed, the basis for this view, and the likely timing of that activity. This presentation will also examine regulations anticipated to continue, along with the supporting rationale. With many new standards at different stages of implementation, community banks must focus on what is current and what is no longer current.
- Overtime Exemption Regulations effectiveness and response
- Satisfaction of Diversity Policy Statement
- Implementation of revised EEO-1 Report
- Continued viability of “pay transparency” Executive Order obligations
- Continued viability of Executive Order involving sexual orientation and gender identity
- Pay Equity compliance expectations
Human Resource managers and Compliance officers
Steve Greene specializes in employment litigation, employee benefit issues and compensation matters. He regularly speaks to employment lawyers and human resources professionals in the banking industry. During the past 30 years, Steve has assisted financial institutions nationally. He has also managed federal and state regulatory investigations and litigation across the country. His work has also included working with industry associations to influence the DOL and members of Congress. He received his J.D. from Southern Methodist University and his B.A. from the University of Maine.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.