TRID for Construction Loans
Construction loans are significantly impacted by the TRID rules.
Many construction loans were exempt from the old disclosure requirements; however, these loans are clearly covered by the new rules.
This webinar is designed to fill the void created by the lack of regulatory guidance for construction loans. It explains coverage and exemption rules. It provides section-by-section guidance on completing the Loan Estimate and the Closing Disclosure for the common construction loan options. It answers the many questions you have regarding the proper disclosure of construction loans.
Attend this webinar and gain a better understanding of:
- When and why construction loans are covered by the new integrated disclosure rules
- How to complete the loan estimate & closing disclosure for:
- Construction only loans
- Combined construction/permanent loans
- Permanent financing that replaces construction financing
- How to properly estimate interest on a construction loan
- How to determine the proper “Purpose” of the loan
- How to properly describe the “Product”
- The proper disclosure of projected payments
- How to properly disclose inspection fees
- How to disclose undisbursed construction funds
- When the AP Table is needed and how to properly complete it
All personnel involved in the origination of construction loans, those making decisions on construction loan products, compliance staff and auditors.
Jack Holzknecht, CRCM, is the CEO of Compliance Resource, LLC. He has been delivering the word on lending compliance for 39 years. Jack’s career began as a federal bank examiner. He also headed the form and software division of a regional consulting company. He has developed and presented training programs to bankers in 43 states. He also developed and delivered training for the FDIC.
Kelly M. Owsley, CRCM, is Director of Training Services for Compliance Resource, LLC. Since 2000, she has worked for financial institutions ranging in asset size from $250 million to $3 billion. Kelly has worked in branch management, lending, product development and training. Recently, she served as VP of Compliance for a community bank where she was responsible for implementing and training all compliance related topics.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $590.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.