TRID Compliance Hot Spots!
Learn about the latest "TRID" Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure compliance hot spots.
What You Will Learn
- Date Issued vs. Date of Receipt Discrepancies
- Sales Price vs. Property Value
- What’s the TRID loan purpose, and what does it mean?
- The latest Rate Lock Guidance
- Projected Payment Section Clarifications
- Itemizing Charges the Consumer Will Pay vs. Will Not Pay
- Prepaid Misconceptions
- Cash to Close in Plain English
- Tolerances and Good Faith Analysis
- Shopping Lists
- Can Shop vs. Cannot Shop and Did Shop vs. Did Not Shop
- Changed Circumstance Highlights and Pitfalls
Join us to learn about these topics and much more!
Compliance Personnel, Audit Personnel, Consumer Real Estate Lenders, Processors and Settlement Closers
Jerod Moyer’s background includes over fifteen years of experience in the regulatory compliance field. He has also held compliance positions with an $800 million dollar community bank and an $840 million dollar five-bank holding company. Jerod’s passion for and experience within the compliance profession allow him to take complex regulatory requirements and provide realistic solutions.
Jerod is the leader of Banker’s Compliance Consulting’s seminar and training productions. He is an accomplished teacher and conducts various compliance seminars for Banker’s Compliance Consulting. Jerod has also been a speaker for the American Banker’s Association; many state banking association’s and schools, as well as, various webinars. Jerod is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM).
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 7 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $0
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.