Training the Trainer
Polish your training skills.
If you are responsible for training others, this is for you! Discover how to develop and deliver training that sticks. You will learn how to increase your personal impact, remove resistance to training, and introduce a splash of fun to your training.
This webinar is packed with creative ideas and techniques that will increase participation and involvement via affordable yet effective resources. New trainers will grow professional maturity from this webinar. Seasoned trainers will find a personal balance and a renewed focus on training.
What You Will Learn
- Put in place a proven model that takes your training up a notch
- Create tools that ensure training translates to learning
- Choose the most effective learning strategies for your trainees
- Reduce the dread learners have about attending training
- Tap into a champion that helps promote the value of training
- Assess what is needed to create on-target learning
- Build training programs that engage learners
- Create value-added with all your training sessions
- Deliver training that learners rave about
- Evaluate your effectiveness as a trainer
Anyone with responsibility for training others.
Honey Shelton brings the best of both worlds to her speaking and training engagements. She has 30 plus years of experience as a training and quality improvement consultant for banks and banking associations across the country. Her substantial banking background includes spending three years as Executive Vice President/Chief Retail Banking Officer with a $1 billion south Texas bank.
Nationally recognized as an outstanding speaker, over a half million bankers have participated in programs Honey has presented. Her depth of knowledge, enthusiasm, and compelling personality have left a lasting mark on InterAction Training, the firm she founded in 1983.
As a graduate of the School of Bank Marketing from the University of Colorado, she realizes the value of quality education. Honey invests time as a faculty member for banking schools around the country. She is a repeat presenter for most of the state banking associations and has accumulated an impressive client list that includes over 600 banks, credit unions, and other organizations. Globally, she presented a program in the south of France for an international, energy-related firm.
Honey has a coaching practice specializing in helping others pursue professional excellence and is the author of numerous published articles and training manuals. Her first book, Coaching Yourself & Others will be released soon.
Honey continues her personal pursuit of excellence and has obtained certification in Reality Therapy from the William Glasser Institute as well as certification from the Training and Development Program at Texas A&M. She is an EverythingDiSC Certified Distributor and Trainer.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM & Hardcopy Handouts(Includes 6 Month On-Demand) – $345
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.