Train the Bank Trainer
A Two-Part Webinar
Discover how to lay the foundation for the ultimate success – learning! This webinar series targets training effectiveness. Making it interesting, fun and memorable, and adding serious “stick” is what most trainers are looking for…look no further. Learn from one of the highest rated trainers in the industry on how to design and deliver training that targets needs with the learner at the center.
Discover how to lay the foundation for the ultimate success – learning! This webinar series targets training effectiveness. Honey Shelton, creator of the Train the Trainer Boot Camp, will share the tools, tips and techniques that guarantee success when creating and delivering training for your bankers. If you are a novice, this is an excellent overview of what you need to get the job done effectively. If you are a veteran, this will revive your enthusiasm and arm you with more training power in your arsenal.
Creating effective training programs is both a science and an art. Making it interesting, fun and memorable, and adding serious “stick” is what most trainers are looking for…look no further. Tune in and learn from one of the highest rated trainers in the industry on how to design and deliver training that targets needs with the learner at the center.
Part 1 – April 4
- Build key partnerships
- Solicit the support of a champion
- Identify and determine the need for training: what, who and how
- Write effective learning objective.
- Design training modules
- Apply adult learning concepts, develop supportive climates and customize off-the-shelf materials
- Use training activities and alternatives to lecture, strategies for different learning needs, and effective questioning techniques
- Best practices and resources
Part 2 – April 11
- Prepare properly for a training session and prepare participants to foster learning
- Manage and encourage participants from all backgrounds and learning styles; understand who is learning and how to address challenging participants
- Present and facilitate a training program, including use of audio visuals and handouts
- Evaluate using various methods and at different levels
- What to do with crummy attitudes, negativity and resistance
- Best practices and resources
Anyone in your bank responsible for training – new trainers will learn the “big picture”, and experienced trainers will appreciate the opportunity for a booster shot plus tips on how to elevate their effectiveness.
Honey Shelton has more than 25 years experience as a training and quality improvement consultant. Over a half million bankers have participated in her programs. Her depth of knowledge, enthusiasm and compelling personality has left a lasting mark on InterAction Training, the firm she founded in 1983.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 4.0 hours CRCM/CBT
FOR BOTH SESSIONS
Member price: $500.00 | Non member price $1,000.00
Member price: $530.00 | Non member price $1,060.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.