Top Trends for Community Banks
Strategies for success in 2015
Customers are embracing new technologies and delivery channels. Instead of playing catch up, this webinar will show you how to lead the way. You’ll also learn new ideas for reducing costs, improving revenue and more.
The new year is a great time to look ahead and think about those things that you want to accomplish. Join us for an informative two hours as we explore some of the top trends for community banks in 2015 and beyond. This session will present several key ideas for you to consider as important in the coming year and provide insight into how to best evaluate and implement them in your institution. Senior managers, C level executives, and all those charged with leading progress in your institution will benefit.
- Customers are embracing new technologies and delivery channels – instead of playing catch up, this webinar will show you how to lead the way
- Doing the same things are going to get you the same results – this session will give you fresh ideas and implementation strategies
- Non-bank financial competitors are making inroads with your customers – gain insight into strengthening your existing relationships
- Learn about trends that will impact your customer relationships
- Gain a better understanding of technologies that impact internal productivity
- Find new ways to reduce costs and improve revenue
- Embrace a new model of customer interaction, acknowledging the change in customer banking preferences
- Explore new opportunities for outsourcing business processes to reduce costs and improve customer service.
- Discover new ways to interact with customers
- Learn about cost control strategies that will make a difference in your bottom line
- Consider new opportunities for expanding market presence and footprint without traditional branches.
Senior managers, C level executives, IT, marketing and anyone charged with leading progress in your institution will benefit from this session.
Trent Fleming – A 30 year industry veteran, Trent Fleming serves as a trusted adviser to financial institutions on matters of technology and strategy. He has worked with banks on matters as diverse as strategic planning, business continuity, employee education and training, and operational efficiency. Fleming’s presentations on technology, management, and strategy consistently get the highest marks from his audiences, one reason he is invited back over and over again to speak.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Estimated credits: 2 hours CRCM/CFSSP (self-reporting).
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.