The Top 25 Security Mistakes That A Smart Institution NEVER Makes
By understanding the cause and effect between the creation of an effective security function and risk reduction techniques, you may implement an institution-wide security program that reduces losses and increases profit.
This webinar is designed to identify the most common (and costly) security-related risks and accompanying mistakes that an institution may experience.
The critical mistakes, and the proposed remedies, are categorized into several topic concentrations to simplify the process. This presentation isn’t based upon theory, it’s a “real-life, real-time” program relating to issues that may contribute to more than 75% of an institution’s losses.
- Identify the primary and critical mistakes that contribute to losses from all sources
- Design/recommend appropriate changes to policies and procedures
- Prepare a summary report to the board categorizing identified risks and potential remedies
- Identify appropriate sources of information and support
- Train or recommend training for the board and other personnel
Security officers and assistants, directors, auditors, HR managers, training managers and compliance officers
Barry Thompson, CRCM, Thompson Consulting Group LLC, is an international speaker, trainer, consultant and writer. Barry has worked in the financial services industry for over three decades and has held the positions of security officer, compliance officer, treasurer, senior vice president and executive vice president. He has handled over 900 security cases and has been involved with investigations and prosecutions at federal, state and local levels.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $590.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.