The Top 10 Mistakes Part 1 – In Analyzing Business Financial Statements
Two hour tele-web seminar July 25, 2012
This new program will help bankers lending to businesses become better able to deal with financial statements and other information provided in the typical community banker lending environment.
This tele-web seminar will begin on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM Pacific Time.
This new program will help bankers lending to businesses become better able to deal with financial statements and other information provided in the typical community banker lending environment. It brings to focus key points of interest and attention gained by the speaker�s 40+ years accounting and banking leadership and teaching experience.
- Keeping the correct analysis perspective while conducting the analysis;
- Keeping focus where it is needed;
- Importance of relying on each banker�s life experiences;
- The always KEY QUESTION: Why?
- Importance and use of trend analysis;
- Understanding the how, what and why of key ratios;
- Proper cash flow analysis: Net income + Depreciation is not cash flow;
- Check the math!
- Burden of lack of accounting education and/or training;
- Failure to be insistent on receiving timely and reliable financial information on a regular basis.
Bankers at any level of experience and training. Newer bankers will benefit by learning the perspectives gained in over 40 years of involvement in bank credit and credit administration. Experienced bankers receive an update and check-up on their skills.
Seminar leader Bob Ullom, CPA and nationally known banking educator, brings his 40+ years of experience and teaching to this fast moving program. Bob has been president and CEO of two start-up banks and led both to sound profitable status.
2.0 total credits
Member price: $250.00 | Non member price $500.00