The Top 10 Mistakes In Analyzing Business Financial Statements
This new program will help bankers lending to businesses become better able to deal with financial statements and other information provided in the typical community banker lending environment.
It brings to focus key points of interest and attention gained by the speaker’s 40+ years of accounting, banking leadership and teaching experience.
- Keeping the correct analysis perspective while conducting the analysis;
- Keeping focus where it is needed;
- Importance of relying on each banker’s life experiences;
- The always KEY QUESTION: Why?
- Importance and use of trend analysis;
- Understanding the how, what and why of key ratios;
- Proper cash flow analysis: Net income + Depreciation is not cash flow;
- Check the math!
- Lack of accounting education and/or training;
- Failure to be insistent on receiving timely and reliable financial information on a regular basis.
Bankers at any level of experience and training.
Bob Ullom, CPA and nationally known banking educator, brings his 40+ years of experience and teaching to this fast moving program. Bob has been president and CEO of two start-up banks and led both to sound profitable status.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 hrs./session CLBB/CPB/CCSR (and CRCM for Appraisal Compliance).
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.