Ten Trends for 2017 That Will Change How Your Bank Does Business
These “process trends” are applicable to every bank and are critical to being more competitive in the future.
This webinar will focus on 10 actionable trends that are already in the process of changing the face of banking.
More than technology, we will look at concepts that all mangers and board members should consider when managing their strategic plan. We will include some long-term bonus trends that not only highlight true innovation, but will show you how to position your bank to take best advantage of these forces.
- Learn the formula that has been successful for every top performing bank
- Understand the need to create a value proposition that will withstand the test of time
- Find out why some long held banking assumptions are no longer valid
- See what will make a difference in lending, deposits and fee income
- Explore the five new technologies that your bank will have – it is just a question of when
CEOs, CFOs, senior bank officers, directors and future bank leadership, plus anyone responsible for bank strategy & innovation.
Chris Nichols, Chief Strategy Officer at Centerstate Bank is former CEO of the capital markets arm of Pacific Coast Bankers’ Bank and former author of the Banc Investment Daily. Chris Nichols is an active bank investor, entrepreneur and lover of quantified banking. Chris and the team at Centerstate Bank are out to highlight the best of community bank performance. Loans, deposits, credit, branding, predictive analytics, sales, investments, customer engagement, products, social media, finance, economics and many other topics will be covered in an effort to share ideas and improve the industry.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $590.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.