Structure Your Sales & Service Culture Right
You want to excel at customer service! You should.
You’ve invested millions in products to help your customers and stay competitive. You should have. You want to blend the two and get excellent results, engaged employees and happy customers.This webinar will help you do just that.
Cross-selling is important to your growth. And, it is important you get it right. We will explore what to do and what not to do in order to shape your sales / service culture into a thriving, customer-focused, employee engaged success!
There is nothing magical or easy to excel at how you prepare and convey the vision of your culture. It takes planning and implementation to develop core values that ensure you take care of your customers and train your employees. When you build a culture that is focused on doing the right thing by both the customer and the employee you have a win-win game plan.
Now more than ever before the regulator, the auditor, the community, your board of directors, and staff will pay close attention to the talk you claim to walk.
- Plan it Right. Train it Right. Stay Devoted to Doing Right by Your Customer.
- Establish the Cornerstones of Your Culture…Values and Vision
- Who Will Be Accountable for Leading the Culture?
- How Do You Expect Your Customer-Facing Staff to Support the Culture?
- How Will You Train Your Leaders? Your Staff?
- What Behaviors and Results Will You Incentivize?
- Track and Audit All Results…Values, Numbers and Behaviors
- Hand Your Sales Performance Plan Proudly Over to the Examiners
- Show Your Community, Your Customers and Your Staff that Integrity is First…Always.
All managers, sales people, and customer service professionals.
Honey Shelton brings the best of both worlds to her speaking and training engagements. She has 25 years of experience as a training and quality improvement consultant for banks and banking associations across the country. Her banking background includes spending three years as Executive Vice President/Chief Retail Banking Officer with First Victoria National Bank.
Nationally recognized as an outstanding speaker, over a half million bankers have participated in programs Honey has presented. Her depth of knowledge, enthusiasm, and compelling personality has left her lasting mark on InterAction Training, the firm she founded in 1983.
As a graduate of the School of Bank Marketing from the University of Colorado, she realizes the value of quality education. Honey invests time as a faculty member for banking schools around the country. She is a repeat presenter for most of the state banking associations.
Honey continues in her own personal pursuit of excellence and is a member of the American Society of Training and Development (ASTD). Currently she is pursuing a self study program on Six Sigma. She has obtained certification in Reality Therapy from the William Glasser Institute as well as certification from the Training and Development Program at Texas A & M.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.