Social Media, Part II – Social Media’s Place in Your Marketing Strategy: A Guide for Community Banks
The session will focus on tactical issues, including implementation, security, compliance, and management, and will provide appropriate insight into the integration with the bank’s marketing, public relations, and advertising efforts.
Often, social media channels like Facebook, blogging, and Twitter are talked about as if they exist in a vacuum. This session is designed to provide overall guidance for marketing, public relations, and advertising for financial institutions, including traditional and social media channels.
- Developing a social media strategy
- Selecting from the wide variety of options
- Proper use of social media for messaging and advertising
- Proper oversight and controls
- Monitoring and responding to feedback and criticism
- Risk management considerations
Senior management, compliance officers, risk management officers, internal auditors, marketing, and HR.
Trent Fleming, Trent Fleming Consulting.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours per session CRCM/CFSSP.
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
4434 W. 29th St., Denver, CO 80212
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.