Sharpen Your Skills as a Trainer
You’ll find this information packed webinar full of tips, techniques and best practices that will compliment your determination to be a highly successful trainer!
Come learn from one of the nation’s top trainers what you need in order to move your credibility, confidence and skills to the next level. Explore all types of training tools to help you create and deliver engaging and compelling training. You will be eager to put in place what you’ve learned.
- Do you have the responsibilities for training, but know you could benefit from master level training yourself?
- Do you have people at your organization that complain they aren’t trained? Complain when they are expected to attend training?
- Do you find scheduling training and delivering training in a timely manner an ongoing battle?
- Would you like to improve on creating, developing and delivering training that “sticks”?
- How do you know what they need?
- Tips for effective presentation skills
- Deliver instructional teaching modules that meet specific learning objectives
- Apply principles of adult learning
- How to design and develop training that “sticks”
- Stimulate creativity
- Build and maintain rapport with learners
- How to create a learning environment that is conducive to learning and fun
- Skills that will increase you confidence and credibility
- Consider a variety of delivery options – phone seminar, conferencing, in-person, webinar, online training, mentoring
- Avoid common mistakes in preparation and delivery
- Build important partnerships with key players at your company
Anyone in your organization that is expected to prepare and/or present training will benefit from this webinar.
Honey Shelton brings the best of both worlds to her speaking and training engagements. She has 25 years of experience as a training and quality improvement consultant for banks and banking associations across the country. Her banking background includes spending three years as Executive Vice President/Chief Retail Banking Officer with First Victoria National Bank.
Nationally recognized as an outstanding speaker, over a half million bankers have participated in programs Honey has presented. Her depth of knowledge, enthusiasm, and compelling personality has left her lasting mark on InterAction Training, the firm she founded in 1983.
As a graduate of the School of Bank Marketing from the University of Colorado, she realizes the value of quality education. Honey invests time as a faculty member for banking schools around the country. She is a repeat presenter for most of the state banking associations.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
Either Live or 6-Month On-Demand Webinar: $255
Both Live and 6-Month On-Demand Webinar: $355
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.