Scripting the New Account Interview for Compliance
Regulators are now asking for the "script" for opening deposit accounts.
Many institutions have been caught off guard with their request. A new account script for compliance and fairness makes absolute sense in this highly regulated environment.
During this program we will develop scripts with different options for both personal and business accounts. You will receive both a personal account and business account script which will promote accuracy and fairness in accomplishing our tasks for compliance at the frontline.
- Tasks involved in the personal account interview
- Risk rating customers
- Handling Overdraft Privilege, Holds, Disclosures and other issues
- Tasks involved in the business account interview
- Regulation GG, Marijuana related businesses, privately held ATMs, Money Service Businesses
- Protecting from Unfair and Deceptive Practices through clear and helpful techniques for product development
Branch Operations, Marketing, Sales, Compliance, Branch Managers, New Account Representatives, Personal Bankers.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 27 years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.