For Salespeople: Learn How Top Producing Bankers Prospect for Business
Successful bankers consistently ask for introductions. It is part of their prospecting routine.
However, many sales people are hesitant or uncomfortable asking their clients for introductions.
Do you need an effective, easy and repeatable process for turning your current, happy clients into your personal advocates? This one practice, when done effectively, will have more impact on your business than any other prospecting strategy.
- Achieve the “ask for introductions” attitude
- Learn how to implement a proven 5-step process to help you be more comfortable and systematic in your approach
- Learn actual “getting introductions” language to use and customize on sales calls
Salespeople in all lines of business, tellers, supervisors and trainers
Jack Kasel’s 30+ years in sales and sales management spans a host of industries including software, transportation, vending and printing services. During his tenure at FedEx, he was in charge of all aspects of regional training prior to being promoted to District Manager. Jack brings the deep experience of feet on the street, practical selling as well as the coaching and training background to make a difference in your organization.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 1.25 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $165
- Six Month On-Demand – $185
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $235
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $235
- Premier (Includes all options) – $265
- Additional Locations – $50
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.