For Sales Managers: How to Hire Better Bankers Who Can Sell
The single biggest problem most financial institutions face is finding bankers who are also successful sales people.
The old days of hiring based on technical expertise are gone. This 60-minute webinar, targeted for financial sales executives and managers, will introduce a proven process for searching, interviewing, hiring and on-boarding bankers and other financial sales people.
Jack Kasel, Sales Development Expert with Anthony Cole Training Group, works with LOB sales managers and CEOs across the country. Jack will show you a process you can adopt immediately with hiring tools that will take the guesswork out of hiring bankers who are also salespeople, who can and will sell successfully at your bank.
What You Will Learn
- The difference between salespeople who might sell vs. those who will sell
- How to spot a sales rainmaker within the first 10 minutes of the interview
- Whether your current salespeople have what it takes to grow your company
- A 3-step process to ensure that you find, interview and hire your next Superstar
Sales managers in all lines of business and trainers.
Jack’s 30+ years in sales and sales management spans a host of industries including software, transportation, vending and printing services. During his tenure at FedEx, he was in charge of all aspects of regional training prior to being promoted to District Manager. Jack brings the deep experience of feet on the street, practical selling as well as the coaching and training background to make a difference in your organization.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 1.25 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $165
- Six Month On-Demand – $185
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $215
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $235
- Premier (Includes all options) – $265
- Additional Locations – $50
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.