For Sales Managers: Build a No-Excuses Bank Sales Environment
For Sales Managers: Does Your Bank Have a No Excuses Sales Environment?
“I didn’t make my calls this week because of all the Ops problems.” Most Sales Leaders have you heard some version of that recently. It is easy to accept this type of comment and let it ride, especially with a good producer. But if you do, excuse making can permeate your group.
The foundation for creating a no excuses sales environment begins with leadership – how you set sales standards and then demonstrate, communicate and inspect accountability to those standards. As the sales leader, what shadow do you cast when it comes to taking full responsibility and not allowing an environment of excuse-making?
Jack Kasel, Sales Development Expert with Anthony Cole Training Group, works with banks and credit unions across the country. He will share specific strategies to build and cultivate a culture of responsibility with your team. No excuses, big results!
Participants Will Learn
- A process for setting extraordinary standards
- An understanding of how to more effectively evaluate and manage sales activity and success
- An accountability matrix to use immediately with your sales team
- A way to accurately assess the commitment of your team
Salespeople in all lines of business, tellers, supervisors and trainers
Jack Kasel, Sales Development Expert with Anthony Cole Training Group, has 30+ years’ experience in sales and sales management spanning a host of industries including software, transportation, vending and printing services. During his tenure at FedEx, he oversaw all aspects of regional training prior to being promoted to District Manager. Jack brings the deep experience of feet on the street, practical selling as well as the coaching and training background to make a difference in your organization.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 1.25 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $165
- Six Month On-Demand – $185
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $235
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $235
- Premier (Includes all options) – $265
- Additional Locations – $50
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.