Safe Deposit Webinar Series – Policies & Procedures
Safe deposit is the greatest source of liability for financial institutions – it is unlimited. Proper access and handling requires a thorough understanding of policies, procedures and rules and regulations.
To avoid pitfalls and lawsuits, institutions must be proactive in educating personnel. This session provides information critical to understanding the contractual legal relationship, access procedures and the unlimited liability responsibilities of the institution.
- Recognize a sound legal contract
- Select the appropriate contract determined by the relationship
- Grant access based on sound procedures to avoid lawsuits
- The importance of granting access during appropriate hours only
- Provide ultimate security when granting access
- Understand liability involved in working with safe deposit
- Recognize responsibilities in providing privacy and security
Anyone working in the safe deposit area, including attendants, tellers, CSRs, supervisors, managers, operations officers and auditors.
Joyce McLin, was Executive Director of American Safe Deposit for 22 years. She is now a safe deposit consultant working with banking associations and financial institutions across the country. Joyce has15 years experience as a bank training director, security officer, marketing specialist, HR director and safe deposit manager. Thirty six (36) years of experience with safe deposit contributes to McLin being called the EXPERT in safe deposit.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hrs/session CRCM/CFSSP (self-reporting).
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.