Robbery Prevention, Response & Aftermath – Part 2
Robbery Training for All Staff
Don’t be at the mercy of events! Effective robbery response training can save lives. Attend this program & teach all your staff effective robbery prevention & response techniques.
Robbery is one of the most feared crimes. Period. Every bank must provide initial and continuing training for ALL employees. This is required by all of the state and federal regulatory agencies. Most banks train employees to respond to one or two types of robberies. There are actually several – each with its own characteristics and suggested responses. Knowing what to do during and after a robbery is just as important as knowing what to do before it happens. This two-part seminar will help your bank develop strategies that make you more aware of your surroundings and options. It also reveals flaws in your response and training tactics. It will help you:
- Meet annual training requirements
- Educate everyone about effective robbery response techniques
- Determine if your current training program, policies and procedures are appropriate and effective
- Identify employees that should receive different levels of training
You will receive the original workbook texts in Word and companion PowerPoint slides that you may adapt to your institution’s training needs.
Part Two provides essential robbery prevention, response and aftermath training for all personnel:
- Using your best customer service skills to “help” the robber commit the robbery
- Remember the information delivered during the institution’s “annual robbery training event”
- Why robbers prefer having your employees become “allies” instead of “obstacles”
- The robbery “dance” training exercise everyone can relate to, and how to teach it to others
- Describing a suspect accurately for responding law enforcement
Dana Turner, Security Education Systems
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hrs. CRCM/CFSSP per session.
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.