Rev Up Results at the Branch Webinar – Part 2
Two hour tele-web seminar August 8, 2012
Learn how to successfully manage the “real world” challenges and opportunities that face today’s branch manager.
This tele-web seminar will begin on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 at 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM Pacific Time.
This webinar provides you with the knowhow, confidence and techniques to keep your team members’ productivity and morale up to par. You will discover many new ways to break through barriers and resistance in order to improve overall branch results.
- Mastering the juggling act – maximizing your time
- How to be a goal getter!
- Know, meet and exceed what is expected of you
- Communicate what is expected of others
- Recruit and develop a winning team
- Managing the difficult employee symptoms
- Negative attitudes and indifference
- Low productivity
- Poor people skills
- Complaining, whining and gossip
- Retain your outstanding employees
- Delegate and develop your staff
- Build a more positive work environment
- More “Best Practices”.
Branch Managers, Assistant Managers, Branch Manager Candidates, and anyone responsible for the direction and development of a retail branch.
Honey Shelton Reed has over 25 years experience as a consultant and trainer for banks and banking associations. Recently she was EVP for an independent Texas bank. Her responsibilities included managing the retail division, marketing, training and deposit growth. Her depth of knowledge, enthusiasm, and compelling personality has left a lasting mark on InterAction Training Systems, (ITS), the firm she founded in 1983.
2.0 total credits
Member price: $250.00 | Non member price $500.00