Rev Up Results at the Branch: Part 2
Learn how to successfully manage the “real world” challenges and opportunities that face today’s branch manager.
This webinar provides you with the knowhow, confidence and techniques to keep your team members’ productivity and morale up to par. You will discover many new ways to break through barriers and resistance in order to improve overall branch results.
- Mastering the juggling act – maximizing your time
- How to be a goal getter!
- Know, meet and exceed what is expected of you
- Communicate what is expected of others
- Recruit and develop a winning team
- Managing the difficult employee symptoms
- Negative attitudes and indifference
- Low productivity
- Poor people skills
- Complaining, whining and gossip
- Retain your outstanding employees
- Delegate and develop your staff
- Build a more positive work environment
- More “Best Practices”
Branch Managers, Assistant Managers, Branch Manager Candidates. Anyone responsible for the direction and development of a retail branch.
Honey Shelton Reed – Presented by an exceptional trainer and former banker who lead the charge for implementing and managing a successful sales culture and officer call program, Honey, will share her expertise and elevate your success at sales. Honey has over 25 years of experience as a training and quality improvement consultant for bankers. Over a half million bankers have participated in Honey’s programs. Her depth of knowledge, enthusiasm, and compelling personality has left a lasting mark on InterAction Training, the firm she founded in 1983.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 hrs./session CBT/CPB/CCSR.
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.