Regulations D, E, CC and DD: Annual Training for the Front Line
Is your front line a compliance asset or liability?
Let’s make them a compliance asset. This regulatory review completes your financial institution’s annual training requirements. It also helps your front line understand that you can be fined and sued if you do not follow your regulatory responsibility.
During the webinar, each regulation will spotlight the front line issues and how to handle them. This webinar will help your staff determine if you are in a regulation, and if you are, what is your course of action. You’ll be amazed how training that’s focused on front line issues will take you from zero to hero with your regulators.
- Regulation CC Update on Holds and Disclosures
- Regulation E revisions and understanding your customer’s rights on unauthorized access
- Regulation D—Six transaction limitations and NCUSIF disclosures on interest-bearing accounts
- Regulation TISA—Spotlight on disclosures and answering customer questions about rates and APY
- BSA—Annual training requirements plus CTRs, SARs and DOEP date fields
Compliance officers, customer service representatives, new accounts representatives, personal bankers, telephone call centers, training, branch operations, branch administration, branch managers, assistant branch managers
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 27 years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.