Regulation DD – 10 Examination Hot Spots
A comprehensive review of Truth In Savings and all the errors that can cause a financial institution to have a UDAAP issue or issues.
We will look at disclosures, fees, advertising, overdraft programs and much more in this detailed look at an old regulation.
TISA or Reg DD is causing some issues in examinations so let’s revisit the regulation and all its ins and outs before you get fined on its twin sister UDAAP.
What You Will Learn
- Definitions on Truth In Savings
- Paying Interest
- Calculations for interest and annual percentage yield
- Disclosures and fees
- Monthly statements and overdrafts
- 10 Common Errors and how they can cause a UDAAP
BSA Officers, BSA Coordinators, Deposit Operations, Frontline Employees, Compliance Officers, Branch Personnel, and CD Managers.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 27 years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.