Put a Stop to Boring Training
Increase personal impact when presenting, learn new creative ideas and techniques and improve the effectiveness of your training programs. If you’re responsible for training others, then this webinar is for you.
If you have the responsibility of training others on skills, tasks or tough topics like security, policy, procedure and compliance then this webinar is for you. Not only will you learn how to increase your personal impact when presenting, you will learn how to improve the effectiveness of your training programs.
This dynamic webinar includes tips and techniques to make training fun, increase participation and involvement and find effective, affordable resources. You will be introduced to the A-E Professional Development Model™, developed by your speaker, Honey Shelton. This proven model will be your guide for assessing key training factors, building, creating and delivering engaging training and evaluating the effectiveness of the learning.
You Will Learn How To
- Encourage a learning culture at your bank
- Obtain buy-in from major stakeholders on the role they play in training’s success
- Establish key partnerships with those that can impact learning success back on the job
- Explore options that help determine what the learner knows now
- Evaluate effectiveness of the training upfront
- Consider all the delivery options available to convey the training
- Develop a plan of action to build your program
- Understand essential design components of every effective training program
- Create support tools that reinforce the training
- Engage the learners in the training program
- Use methods that help reduce or even eliminate common problems in the classroom
- Evaluate if learning occurred and if the training was effective
- Assess whether learners will benefit from pre- and/or post-testing
- Build exceptionally engaging training materials
- Create tools and exercises that increase engagement and recall
- Deliver training that is memorable, practical and effective
- Evaluate the training, the learner, the trainer and the effectiveness of the program
Anyone who bears the responsibility for designing and delivering training on compliance and other critical topics will benefit from this workshop. Both the highly seasoned veteran and those with limited experience at training will find this program worthwhile and beneficial.
Honey Shelton brings the best of both worlds to her speaking and training engagements. She has 30 plus years of experience as a training and quality improvement consultant for banks and banking associations across the country. Her depth of knowledge, enthusiasm and compelling personality has left a lasting mark on InterAction Training, the firm she founded in 1983.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.