The Professional Credit Analyst Webinar Mandatory 2 Part Series 09/01 & 09/06
This fast-paced program is low on theory and high on "how to."
It will challenge credit analysts to consider alternative credit approaches, principles and practices with the goal of increasing each participant’s professional growth potential.
This program is intended for credit analysts, portfolio managers and other bankers learning and growing into a professional banking career. We will focus on the “big picture” of banking and the critical task of credit risk management. The typical work of an analyst within the lending process affects not only your bank, but also your customers and your community. There is more to the loan decision process than just financial analysis, as we will see in this program. Further, while many analysts become lenders, the analyst or portfolio manager role is a career path of its own.
- The business of banking and enterprise risk management
- The loan policy and credit risk ratings (how risk is controlled and measured)
- The drivers of a credit decision (the “Five Cs of Credit”)
- The four keys to loan structuring (plus key terminology)
- The customer outreach effort (by lenders, but with key support from analysts)
- The loan agreement, covenants and other documents (overview)
- Some “nuts and bolts” to elevate your game, concerning personal and business financial statements, cash flow analysis and non-financial risks
Credit analysts, portfolio managers, community bankers, new lenders, other bankers moving into the lending function, plus loan review and credit administration personnel will all benefit.
Richard Hamm has been training bankers for more than 24 years, specializing in all phases of commercial lending and credit, including portfolio and risk management, commercial real estate and appraisals and selling and negotiating skills. He has also been involved in director training, loan policy formation, bank formation and strategic planning. He owns/operates Advantage Consulting &Training after a 22-year banking career including senior positions in lending and credit.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $525.00 | Non member price $1050.00
Member price: $565.00 | Non member price $1130.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.