The Professional Credit Analyst – Part 2
This two-part program is intended for credit analysts, portfolio managers and other bankers learning and growing into a professional banking career.
We will focus on the “big picture” of banking and the critical task of credit risk management to the overall success of your bank. The typical work of an analyst within the lending process affects not only your bank, but also your customers and your community.
There is more to the loan decision process than just financial analysis, as we will see in this program. Further, while many analysts aspire to become lenders, the analyst or portfolio manager role is a career path of its own in many banks.
This 2-part webinar series will be held on July 27th and August 10th. Please register for the series HERE.
- The business of banking and the concept of enterprise risk management
- The loan policy and credit risk ratings (how risk is controlled and measured)
- The drivers of a credit decision (the “Five Cs of Credit”)
- The four keys to loan structuring (plus key terminology)
- The customer outreach effort (by lenders, but with key support from analysts)
- The loan agreement, covenants and other documents (overview)
- Some “nuts and bolts” to elevate your game, concerning personal and business financial statements, cash flow analysis and borrower non-financial risks
Credit analysts, portfolio managers, community bankers, new lenders, other bankers moving into the lending function, plus loan review and credit administration personnel will all benefit from this webinar.
Richard Hamm has been training bankers for 25 years, designing and delivering courses specializing in commercial lending and credit, including portfolio and risk management, commercial real estate (CRE) and appraisals, plus selling and negotiating skills, and director training.
Richard is based in Huntsville, AL and has owned/operated Advantage Consulting & Training for 11 years, after a 22-year banking career including senior positions in lending and credit, plus president through formation and acquisition of a community bank. He has BS and MBA degrees from the University of Alabama.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $345
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.