The Polished & Professional Teller: A Program for Your Entire Frontline
This session is for all the tellers who want to attain and maintain EXCELLENCE.
This session covers every aspect of what it takes to be a great teller in the eyes of the customer, your colleagues, management and even the regulators.
- Looking the part – following dress code and making smart, professional choices in how you look and what you say!
- Doing your part – branching demands teamwork and initiative, working together, getting it done!
- Recognizing your value – tellers need to hear how important they are to the bank, to the customer and what a critical role they play.
- Excelling at referrals and cross-selling – in banking today it’s about the relationship, growing it and taking care of it! Recognizing opportunities, knowing what to do and what to say will help tellers grow referrals and sell appropriately.
- WOW those customers! – Who’s in the very best position to do just that …a well-trained, friendly, approachable teller!
- Know the rules, follow the rules – adhering to procedures saves time, money and protects the teller’s reputation.
- Balancing – knowing what to do and what not to do is how high performing tellers consistently balance.
- Loss prevention – well-informed tellers know what to look for to reduce the risk including fraudulent lotto winnings, counterfeits, scam artists, fake IDs and more.
- Keep auditors and regulators happy – pay attention and show respect when it comes to compliance.
- High alert for bank robbery – all tellers need to be reminded of the steps to take in the event of a robbery
Head tellers, teller supervisors, HR officers & trainers.
Honey Shelton, InterAction Training.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hrs./session CRCM/CBT/CPB/CCSR.
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
4434 W. 29th St., Denver, CO 80212
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.