Personal Financial Statement Analysis
The foundation of this fast-paced seminar is based on the fact that loans to individuals should not be collateral-based decisions.
Financial strength and ability to repay must be the primary focus of credit underwriting. However, analysis of personal financial condition is substantially different from financial information provided by business borrowers. Case study exercises will help participants better utilize the analysis techniques presented.
- Why analysis of personal financial information is increasingly important to consumer and commercial lenders
- Personal financial information constraints and requirements
- Analysis tools (Adjusted Net Worth) to more realistically evaluate financial strength
- Determining debt repayment ability by analyzing individual cash flow using tax returns and other tools
- Simple ratios which provide understanding of the borrower’s cash flow, liquidity and financial soundness
The series is taught at the basic level; however, it is appropriate for new and experienced personnel. Consumer and commercial lenders, credit analysts, loan review and department managers will benefit.
Bob Ullom, a CPA and nationally known banking educator, brings over 30 years lending and bank management experience to his lively sessions which maximize student involvement and learning by encouraging participation and interaction. As founding President/CEO of two start-up banks, Bob led both banks to profitable, sound status. He currently provides training on a nationwide basis in more than 35 states.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit aba.com/icb/membercereview for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours CLBB/CPB per session.
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
4434 W. 29th St., Denver, CO 80212
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.