Overdraft Privilege – 10 Hot Spots
Building an Overdraft Privilege Program is not easy in this regulatory and guidance environment.
This program focuses on the key regulations and guidance that impact your program.
Your frontline will learn how to discuss overdraft privilege, how to explain how items process and how to handle conversations about excessive fees and other options. If your program is causing confusion among your account holders, you may receive complaints at CFPB and have involvement in lawsuits.
- What are the key regulatory issues
- What recommendations have been made in guidance issued by regulators
- What has happened in lawsuits that you should pay attention to
- How to have conversations about overdraft options
- Learn how to explain how items process
- Words and phrases that can cause harm to your institution
- How to avoid complaints
- And lots more
Branch Administration, branch managers, tellers, new accounts representatives, lenders, management, call centers and anyone who works with customers.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 27 years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.