Opening High Risk Customer Accounts: More is Better
Your financial institution is full of customers who require many types of services.
The BSA exam identifies many services and customers as high risk for money laundering. We will cover the high risk customers and services listed in the BSA exam manual and being to see their impact into our AML program.
We will look at what makes a customer or service high risk. What extra due diligence is required when the customer is high risk? And can the high risk customers and services impact your bank’s BSA risk rating.
- Nonresident Aliens and Foreign Individuals (NRA)
- Politically Exposed Persons (PEP)
- Embassy and Foreign Consulate Accounts
- Nonbank Financial Institutions and MSBs
- Professional Service Providers
- Nongovernmental Organizations and Charities
- Cash Intensive Business
- Bulk Shipments of Currency
- Electronic Banking
- Funds Transfers
- Electronic Cash
- Third Party Payment Processors
- Monetary Instruments
This webinar is designed for BSA Officers, BSA Coordinators, Compliance Officers and Security Officers.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 27 years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.