OFAC: Risk Assessments, Policy and Procedures
OFAC continues to be a "hot" examination button. This program will look at a comprehensive approach to OFAC.
How to write your policy, do your risk assessment, and set up monitoring on a day to day basis.
You will learn about emerging OFAC threats and how to address those issues internally through training and procedures. This is a must for all OFAC personnel.
- When is OFAC required?
- What is a risk based OFAC program?
- OFAC policy, procedures and processes
- Checks, Loans, IRAs, PODs and more
- International ACH transactions – who checks what?
- Emerging OFAC threats
- Due diligence steps on OFAC
- What is a Foreign Sanction Evader?
- What do we have to do for noncustomers?
- If we get a match what reporting is required?
BSA Officers, BSA Support personnel, Deposit Operations, Compliance Officer and Training
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 27 years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $345
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.