NEW! Small Creditor Revisions, ATR & QM Requirements
Join us for this two-hour webinar covering the NEW Small Creditor criteria and how they affect your Ability to Repay (ATR), Qualiﬁed Mortgage (QM) and Higher-Priced Mortgage Loan (HPML) requirements.
We’ll dive right into the what, how and when with plain English instruction and answers.
What You Will Learn
- Small Creditor Categories & NEW Criteria
- Loss of Your Small Creditor Status & Transitioning
- Rural & Underserved Service Test (Safe Harbors too)
- Balloon QMs (Are they still in play for you?)
- Non-QM & QM Risk
- Non-QM Ability to Repay Requirements
- QM Ability to Repay Requirements
- HPML Escrow Effects
- HPML Appraisal Effects
- Live Q&A Session
Management, loan ofﬁcers, loan processors, compliance, audit and other risk management personnel.
A Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM), Jerod Moyer’s experience includes over 15 years in the regulatory compliance field. He has held compliance positions with an $800 million community bank and an $840 million five-bank holding company. Jerod’s passion for and experience in the compliance profession allow him to take complex regulatory requirements and provide realistic solutions.
Jerod is the leader of Banker’s Compliance Consulting’s seminar and training productions. An accomplished teacher, he conducts compliance seminars for Banker’s Compliance Consulting. Jerod has also been a speaker for the American Bankers Association, many state banking associations and schools, and various webinars.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.