Motivating and Managing the Teller Line
This fast-paced, all inclusive workshop covers every aspect of succeeding at leading the tellers to excellence.
Think it’s time to shape your tellers into Sales and Service Stars? Want to see more enthusiasm, an end to balancing problems, extraordinary service providers, adherence to audit and regulatory issues? This is the workshop for you and your teller supervisors!
- Topic: Results
- Self-Management: Self-Control
- Established Values: Firm Principles
- Goal Setting: Focus on Results
- Self-Development: Open to Learning
- Problem Solving: Analytical Approach
- Innovative Courage: Liberator of Ideas
- Winning Ways: Persuading of Others
- Leadership: True Leader Skills
- Managing Situations: Organizing
- Developing Others: Teaching
- Team Building: Developing Teamwork
- Feedback: Self Critical
Anyone who trains or leads your tellers and others you expect to have step into the role of teller supervisor!
Honey Shelton brings the best of both worlds to her speaking and training engagements. She has 25 years of experience as a training and quality improvement consultant for banks and banking associations across the country. Her banking background includes spending three years as Executive Vice President/Chief Retail Banking Officer with First Victoria National Bank.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 hrs. CCSR and CPB
Either Live or 6-Month On-Demand Webinar: $255
Both Live and 6-Month On-Demand Webinar: $355
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.