Managing Your ACH Risk – ACH Risk Management & Compliance Series Part 1
Adopting sound business practices to help manage your risk and to maintain compliance with the NACHA (National Automated Clearing House Association) Operating Rules are keys to your financial institution's successful use of the ACH Network.
This webinar is designed to help you understand the risks associated with the ACH and how to help mitigate those risks.
This is for Part 1 only. For series pricing, CLICK HERE.
- Understand the different types of ACH Risk
- Walk away with tips on establishing appropriate risk procedures, systems and controls
- Gain an understanding on managing the risk of Originators and/or Third Party Senders
- Increase your knowledge on information regarding the Originating Depository Financial Institution’s (ODFI) right to audit ACH network participants
This webinar is a perfect course for compliance, audit, operations and senior management.
Mary Kate Cole, AAP, CAE, principal of MK Cole Consulting, has nearly two decades of bank operations experience. Kate is an experienced ACH Auditor as well as speaker on payments related topics. She was VP of the Upper Midwest ACH Association for over 15 years. At that time, she was responsible for member education, ACH Audits and problem solving as well as ACH Development projects. Kate has been active in several National ACH Association Rules Work Groups over her career. She is a popular speaker at both local and national conferences on electronic payments related topics.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $345
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.