Management Liability and Insurance Issues in 2013: What Bank Executives and Decision-Makers Need to Know
Special Start Time: 9:30 a.m. Pacific
Are your bank’s directors and management adequately protected from liability from potential actions by the FDIC, from consumer litigation, government investigations, and liability related to your bank’s internet presence?
In today’s financial climate, it is more important than ever for bank executives and directors to understand the extent to which their bank’s insurance coverage program minimize the bank’s financial exposure and protects them from personal liability. In this webinar presentation, experienced insurance lawyers and brokers with decades of experience representing banks will summarize the current legal risks facing banks and tell you what you need to know when purchasing management liability insurance including key exclusions, coverage terms and conditions, and policy endorsements. This is a presentation that no bank executive should miss.
- Latest FDIC actions against bank management and directors after the bank fails
- Government actions (other than after a bank failure) such as civil money penalties for BSA/other violations
- Trends in consumer litigation and the role of insurance
- What to look for when acquiring insurance in terms of exclusions
This informative session is for senior management (CEO, CFO and others), legal counsel, people who handle insurance (HR and risk management personnel) and bank directors.
- Alexandra A. Roje, Counsel, LATHAM & WATKINS LLP
- Peter K. Rosen, Partner, LATHAM & WATKINS LLP
- Patrick R. Corey, President, IBIS Insurance Services, Inc.
- Justin P. Corey, Senior Vice President, IBIS Insurance Services, Inc.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit aba.com/icb/membercereview for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours per session.
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
4434 W. 29th St., Denver, CO 80212
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.