The Loan Review Process: Important Steps
The loan review process is an important component of any successful commercial lending program.
Just as prudent underwriting before making a loan decision is key to building a strong loan portfolio, an incomplete or deficient loan review process can prove detrimental to maintaining that portfolio as a healthy ongoing concern.
Learn ways that a proper and thorough loan monitoring and loan review process can help prevent loans from becoming unnecessary impediments to your lending institution.
- The Loan Commitment Letter
- Evaluating financial issues annually
- The Annual Loan Review: What it should include
- Financial information: What you should require
- Evaluating financial information in a timely manner to verify compliance with loan terms and conditions
- Credit Analysts
- Loan Officers
- Other personnel with loan servicing responsibilities
Vincent DiCara is currently the owner of DiCara Training and Consulting LLC which he established in January of 2013. Formerly, he was the co-owner and founder of Development Finance Training and Consulting, Inc. (DFTC) which he established in 2003. Mr. DiCara has been involved in evaluating the credit needs of businesses for thirty years as a business advocate, lender, credit analyst and trainer. Since 1995, Mr. DiCara has developed and conducted a wide variety of training programs for individuals who work in the financial services industry sector. His training clients include organizations in the credit union, banking, economic development, and community development fields. Mr. DiCara’s training programs have become known for their ability to foster an informal and participatory environment in which students are empowered to learn.
Mr. DiCara is a graduate of Bowdoin College in Brunswick, Maine and received a Masters Degree in Public Administration from the University of Maine. A native of Boston, Massachusetts, he has been a resident of the State of Maine for the last thirty-eight years.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 7 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.